? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

chick flicks...BLAH!!!

Why do we feel the way we do about relationships? Some people feel like they own the other person. Some people feel they should have an open relationship and let each other do whatever as long as it's a "don't ask, don't tell" kinda thing. Some don't believe in relationships at all. We're all different. One thing's for sure..sappy love movies or "chick flicks" as I call them are not true at all! Nothing in those damn movies ever happens and if it does then the guy already saw the movie and thought he'd pull one off to get laid. Why can't there be a movie that actually makes sense? One that shows a true relationship in all its ups and downs and turn-arounds? Throw some real life dealings in there...no fairy dust to make it all better. Something real that shows what real women and men go through to make a relationship work or show their failure. Not every love story has a happy ending damn it. Hollywood..GET A GRIP! Give us something we actually want to watch. Grab us by our heartstrings. Stop filling women up with expectations of a "man like that." Until I find a movie that makes me "feel" it..I could give a shit less about chick flicks. They all suck!

Now I will admit my fiance is a nice guy. He definitely has his moments of sweetness...nothing near the movies but it's sweet in his own way. I am happy most of the time, but if I were to watch those movies and expect him to magically turn into a Romeo, I would be sadly disappointed. My expectation and standard level would be so high, no man would dare to even try to touch it. That's why I hate chick flicks. They suck suck suck suck suck suck!

That's about it for now....no wait...THEY SUCK!

0 comments: