? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Need Spunk? Request Not Found..

Have you ever felt like you give more in a relationship than your partner? Kinda like your partner is giving his/her 100% but you only see it as maybe 45%. You compare everything you do for that person to what little they do for you and then you get depressed. There are times when I feel like he does soooo much for the boys and me...and to be honest he does. When it comes to taking care of us and making sure we have everything we need, he gives 110%...but when it comes to our relationship, he's slacking. I do everything for him, everything he asks even if it's late at night and he wants garlic bread (which I hate with a passion because he rolls over and breathes garlic breath in my face after he's asleep). I know he loves me but we've hit a place in our relationship where we're comfortable. I don't like comfortable. I want excitement, something spontaneous. It would be nice to get flowers every now and then just because he wanted to make me smile. I don't care if they're flowers with the roots still attached that came from my own front yard. The thought would be enough. When we first got together, it was exciting and I felt alive again. I looked forward to every day with him because I knew it would be something new and I would be smiling all day. Now I pretty much know how my days are going to go and I hate it. I don't like repettative shit. It's like groundhog day every day. Most people would look at that as security. They would feel good knowing how their day would go with no surprises to mess it up. Me..I want those surprises..good surprises. I want him to be spontaneous. Make me fall in love with him all over again. I'm 24 years old and I feel like I'm in a 50 year old marriage. Don't get me wrong. I do love him and he does love me. We have our moments where we joke around and have fun. I enjoy those moments but it's the down time that bothers me. It's the times where I feel like he's getting bored with me that I hate..which I'm sure anyone would hate feeling like their partner is bored with them. He says he's not but I want to feel it..not just hear it. I don't expect him to be like the guys in the movies but it would be nice for him to be like he was when we started dating. He would write me love notes, bring me little flowers, or pick up my favorite candy bar just to show me he was thinking about me. Now...well let's just say if that was still happening I wouldn't be writing this blog. What is a girl to do?

0 comments: