? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just a blog..

So I'm in class right now. We're not doing anything because it's finals week. I already took my Medical Terminology final...passed it. If..or should I say WHEN I pass my other 2 exams (had to be positive) I will hopefully make President's List for the second quarter. It makes me feel good about myself when I make good grades. I enjoy seeing my name on the list of top achievers. I want to be able to put on my resume that I graduated on the President's List. Do you know how good that will look on my resume? I will be able to impress a potential employer before he/she ever meets me.

Anyway change of subject, father's day is coming up and I'm at a loss for what to get Scottie. He's not complicated to shop for. It's just that he wants so much. lol. If I get him one thing, I know in the back of his mind he probably wanted the other thing more. Oh well. He'll like whatever he gets because that will be one more thing to mark off his list of guy toys. I do plan on grilling out and possibly going swimming. Maybe cater to his every need and make him feel like a king for the day even though he's always catered to. He gets his supper cooked for him every day. He never has to wash his own clothes. I even lay out clothes for him when he takes a shower. I get up and fix him glass after glass after glass of tea. Sometimes when I'm all nice and comfy in the bed, he'll roll over and ask me to make him some toast or a bowl of cereal. I'm talking 11 at night and yes most of the time I do get up and make it. He's spoiled but I love him. I wish I was spoiled.

Well class is almost over. This killed about 10 minutes. Till next time....

0 comments: